What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your computer’s domain name and IP address
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out, we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as news about our services and products;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to a successor organization in the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other sale or disposition of all or a portion of CV340B’s assets;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service; or
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of CV340B, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
No Security Guarantee
CV340B will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. However, even after we receive personal information from you, we cannot guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed as a result of a breach of our commercially reasonable efforts or as a result of any other event beyond our reasonable control. Also, please be aware that your email transmissions and/or other communications to us containing personal information may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by third parties and/or this website may be subject to hostile network attacks or administrative errors. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee that your transaction information is completely secure and safe from such risks. For the avoidance of doubt, we expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing, or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your personal information, transaction information or usage information.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
CV340B may use “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
You must be at least 13 years old to use CV340B’s website(s) and service(s). CV340B does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Questions or comments?